Use code: FREESHIPPING at checkout to receive free standard rate shipping on orders over $75

Non-Toxic Nail Polish Remover

Non-Toxic Nail Polish Remover

Regular price $7.99 $6.40 Sale

Low odor nail polish remover. 

  • Eco-friendly
  • No acetone
  • Contains aloe vera and vitamin E
  • 99% Ethyl Alcohol

4 FL. OZ. (120 ml)

Ingredients: Corn alcohol (Ethyl Alcohol), Aloe Vera, Vitamin E, embittering agent.

Warning: Because Piggy Paint Nail Polish Remover is flammable when heated, do not use or store near heat or an ignition source. Do not ingest.  Keep out of reach of children, and always have an adult supervising while using this product. 

Non-toxic

Virtually Odorless

Advanced, Water-based formula

Fun, vibrant colors

Dries to a hard, durable finish

Cruelty-free & Vegan

Safe for use during Pregnancy!

NO parabens or alcohol

Free of ALL harsh chemicals