My First Do-to-Dot
More than 50 puzzles! Kids will connect the dots in this cool, interactive activity book filled with educational fun everyone will love, the perfect Christmas gift!
Help your little readers practice visual thinking, pen control, numbers, and hand-eye coordination with these simple dot-to-dot puzzles. Children ages 3-6 will enjoy tracing over dots, connecting them, and revealing cute and colorful pictures of animals, vehicles, people, food, and more! This activity book offers hours of screen-free and educational fun that's age appropriate for kids that are just starting to enjoy problem solving and finding answers independently!
- Quality package: Includes full color art on sturdy, easy to write on, and high-quality pages
- Builds self-esteem and independence: Get kids thinking, writing, counting, and laughing as they take on each brain-teasing challenge
- Learn through games: A delightful at-home activity collection for kids, homeschool supplies, or fun entertainment for preschool, kindergarten, and first grade classrooms
- The perfect gift: An exciting holiday stocking stuffer, engaging birthday gift, travel book, or gift for any occasion!
What parents and educators are saying:
- My 3-year-old loves this book! Love the white, sturdy pages. It makes it easier to draw on for my son.
- My son loves this book and has helped him read, write, and develop extraordinary fine-motor skills. It's by far his favorite activity book. Great find.
- Good, quality paper, designs and clear numbering.